I’ve lost track of time and dates. This always happens when I finish college. Been keeping busy though, always something to be done around this old house! Up and going at 8:30 most mornings, even though I’ve not managed to get a summer job yet. 😦
Anyway, I’ve been meaning to write and say thank you to Julie for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award!
What do I have to do?
1.Give credit to the one who nominate me (Check)
2.State 7 things about myself
3.Nominate a further 15 (I’m not sure I’m even following 15 at the moment but I’ll do my best!)
7 things about me
- I graduated from Hereford College of Arts with a Foundation Degree only last week.
- During the ceremony, I received an award for my book making efforts (which included a cheque, wahay!)
- I have a fondness for cute owl graphics
- My hamster is called Flapjack. He’s a Syrian hamster, about 7 months old, and is the biggest hamster anyone has ever seen!
- Attempting to keep things clean and tidy is something I quite enjoy. I worked as a cleaner a couple of years ago…best part-time job I’ve had!
- Anyone heard of the Couch to 5K program the NHS has designed? Look it up.
My dad and I started it this week. Nine weeks time I’ll be running 5K in one go! (Potentially)
- I’m looking forward to getting my own house and some land, with my boyfriend Nick, next year with any luck. Though I’m also slightly overwhelmed and terrified of the idea. More of a reason to go for it though, I’d say.
and those I award:
Goodness, it’s past midnight, so that’ll do for now folks! I’ll be back to add a few more blogs to the list at some point soon.